*Signifies a Special Order with up to two weeks lead time.
Lumbar support orthosis with mobilisation function.
A QR code directly on the product provides access to therapeutic exercises and important patient information.
- Article No.
|Sizes||Abdominal circumference in cm|
|XS||70 – 80|
|S||80 – 90|
|M||90 – 100|
|L||100 – 110|
|XL||110 – 120|
|XXL||120 – 130|
- Acute, severe lumbar pain
- Conservative / post-operative spine
- Following disc surgery with small to moderate prolapse
- Inflammations of the iliosacral joint
- Moderate-severity lumbosciatica
- Prolapsed intervertebral disc
- Spinal canal stenosis
- Spinal instability
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- Additional pressure / massage effect on the sacrum or lumbar region, depending on the pad used
- Functional mobilisation through removal of the traction elements and replacement / removal of the pads for the lumbar spine stabilisation orthosis
- Partial relief through an increase in intra-abdominal pressure
- Partial relief through de-lordosing of the lumbar spine
- Integrated anatomically pre-moulded spring steel bars
- Pull elements with deflection eyelets