*Signifies a Special Order with up to two weeks lead time.
Knee support with AIR-MATRIX silicone pad and lateral reinforcement.
An innovative stretch zone ensures a perfect fit even during movement. In addition, the inlay comfort zone supports a wrinkle-free fit. A soft, very thin and pressure-reduced bandage edge allows a high wearing comfort. The SPORLASTIC AIR-MATRIX silicone pad is anatomically shaped and serves to relieve pressure and guide the patella. Stabilizing coil springs are also located on the sides. A QR code in the product packaging leads to exercises accompanying the therapy.
- Article No.
|Sizes||Measurement d in cm||Measurement f in cm|
|1||up to 28||up to 38|
|2||up to 31||up to 41|
|3||up to 34||up to 44|
|4||up to 37||up to 47|
|5||up to 40||up to 50|
|6||up to 43||up to 53|
|7||up to 46||up to 56|
Can be worn on the right and left.
- Baker’s cysts
- Chondropathia patellae
- Conservative/post-operative knee
- Knee arthrosis
- Ligament injuries
- Meniscal damage
- Mild ligament laxity of the knee
- Post-operative and post-traumatic inflammatory states
- Rheumatism-related diseases of the knee
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- Massage effect
- Pressure relief and stabilisation of the patella
- Relief and stabilisation
- SPORLASTIC AIR-MATRIX silicone pad: perforated, breathable, lightweight, anatomically shaped to relieve pressure and guide the patella
- Unhindered drainage of blood and lymph fluid in the popliteal fossa area
- Innovative stretch zones for perfect fit even when moving
- Intarsia comfort zone for a wrinkle-free fit
- Soft, pressure-reduced bandage edge for high wearing comfort
- Stabilizing lateral coil springs
- Very thin, pressure-reduced drum edge for high wearing comfort