*Signifies a Special Order with up to two weeks lead time.
Ankle orthosis with lacing and lateral reinforcement.
- Article No.
|1||18 – 20|
|2||20 – 22|
|3||22 – 24|
|4||24 – 26|
|5||26 – 28|
|6||28 – 31|
Can be worn on the right and left.
- Acute capsular ligament rupture
- Arthroses upper / lower ankle joint
- Chronic capsular ligament instability
- Post-operative foot & ankle
- Primary and recurrence prophylaxis
- Sprains of the foot & ankle
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- Limitation of talar prolapse and inversion
- Safe stabilisation of the ankle
- Insole-like design with lacing and integrated spiral springs
- Medial and lateral reinforcement inlays
- Stretching insert on the Achilles tendon