*Signifies a Special Order with up to two weeks lead time.
Rhizarthrosis orthosis for stabilisation of the carpo-metacarpal joint.
The soft material provides high and pleasant wearing comfort.
- Article No.
|Sizes||Wrist circumference in cm|
|S||up to 17|
|M||17 – 19|
Please specify right or left
- Conservative / post-operative thumb and finger
- Degenerative inflammation
- Early-onset rhizarthrosis
- Functional symptoms in the carpo-metacarpal joint caused by recurrent joint misalignment
- Inflammation of the carpo-metacarpal joint
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- Extensive preservation of carpo-metacarpal joint mobility
- Soft material for high and pleasant wearing comfort
- Stabilisation of the carpo-metacarpal joint in slight abduction position
- Excellent for everyday use
- Firm material for high stabilisation
- Grindable material
- Ring orthosis made from plastic
- Thermoplastic modification