*Signifies a Special Order with up to two weeks lead time.
Textile orthosis for the metacarpo-phalangeal and carpo-metacarpal joint.
With mouldable aluminium inlay and closure principle with slip-stop.
- Article No.
|Size||Wrist circumference in cm|
|XS||up to 15|
|S||15 - 17|
|M||17 - 19|
Can be worn on the right and left.
- Arthrosis of the radial carpus and MCP 1
- Conservative / post-operative thumb and finger
- Injuries, tendon instabilities in the area of the metacarpo-phalangeal and carpo-metacarpal joint (e.g. skier’s thumb)
- Mobile phone thumb
- Moderate to severe rhizarthrosis with marked subluxation with/without hypermobility of the carpo-metacarpal joint
- Thumb fractures
- de Quervain's Tenosynovitis stenosans (mobile phone thumb)
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- Limitation of freedom of movement in the wrist
- Preservation of grip function
- Stabilisation of the metacarpo-phalangeal and carpo-metacarpal joint
- Anatomically mouldable aluminium inlay
- Circular strap with forearm sling and block to prevent sliding out