*Signifies a Special Order with up to two weeks lead time.
Shoulder luxation orthosis with fixed guidance yet free function.
Anatomical shell guidance at the shoulder and neck.
- Article No.
One size only, can be customised
Please specify right or left.
- Conservative / post-operative shoulder
- Habitual shoulder luxation
- Inflammatory conditions in shoulder arthrosis
- Injury to acromioclavicular joint I and II Tossy grades
- Post-operative treatment following Tossy III ligament rupture
- Post-operative treatment following resection of the distal end of the clavicle
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- Avoidance of secondary frozen shoulder
- Physiological joint movement – can be restricted with frontal strap
- Stabilisation and functional guidance of the shoulder joint
- Anatomically pre-determined shell guidance in the shoulder area
- Axilla strap
- Plastic shell linked with torsion joint
- Secure fixation through strap connections
- Thermally mouldable, extremely lightweight material