*Signifies a Special Order with up to two weeks lead time.
Dynamic foot flexor orthosis with innovative magnetic closure.
The magnetic closure can be operated single-handedly.
- Article No.
|S||35 - 38|
|M||39 - 42|
|L||43 - 46|
Please specify right or left.
- Complete and partial flaccid foot flexor paresis
- Lumbar nerve root damage
- Post-operative foot & ankle
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- Foot is maintained in 90° of dorsal extension
- Harmonious transition to the foot separation phase through rounded ball roll
- Physiological gait pattern and rolling behaviour
- Roll edge pulled forward extends the forefoot lever
- Support of foot flexion
- Carbon sole with heel pitch for better adjustment to the shoe
- Comfortable closure of the straps via easy-to-grab D-ring
- Dynamic support of toe repulsion by energy return spring Carbon spring
- Height-adjustable and thermoplastically mouldable front shell
- High-quality orthopaedic inlay
- Low weight thanks to lightweight construction
- Optimised climate control thanks to openings in the front shell