*Signifies a Special Order with up to two weeks lead time.
Functional orthosis for stabilisation of the shoulder joint in cases of flaccid paralysis.
The diagonal strap guidance encourages external rotation.
- Article No.
|Sizes||Arm section||Shoulder section|
|Largest circumference of the forearm in cm||Chest circumference in cm|
|1||S up to 25||S up to 90|
|2||S up to 25||M 90 - 105|
|3||S up to 25||L 105 - 125|
|4||M 25 - 29||S up to 90|
|5||M 25 - 29||M 90 - 105|
|6||M 25 - 29||L 105 - 125|
|7||L 29 - 35||S up to 90|
|8||L 29 - 35||M 90 - 105|
|9||L 29 - 35||L 105 - 125|
Please specify right or left.
- Conservative therapy of the shoulder
- Cranio-cerebral trauma
- Paresis, flaccid paralysis of the shoulder and arm muscles
- Peripheral nerve damage
- Plexus injuries
- Shoulder subluxation
- Shoulder-hand syndrome
- Trauma to the cervical spine
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- Avoidance of secondary damage to the capsule, tendons, muscles and nerves through traction effect
- Improved gait thanks to arm swing movement
- Marked correction of pathological internal rotation through enclosure of the elbow
- Pain relief
- Repositioning of the humeral head in the shoulder joint with correction of subluxation and internal rotation
- Securing of the shoulder joint with free arm function
- 2 lifting straps: cross-joint, dynamic, for adjusting the return forces with the effect of external rotation on the shoulder joint.
- Arm element: conical, pressure-free wearing, bobbled adhesive strip, can be closed with one hand
- Chest strap: easy handling when closing and opening
- Shoulder piece: excellent fit