Wrist orthosis for bilateral use with volar and dorsal reinforcement.
The volar and dorsal reinforcement bars can be custom-moulded.
- Article No.
|Sizes||Wrist circumference in cm|
|1||up to 17|
Can be worn on the right and left.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Conservative treatment of the early stages of aseptic bony necrosis of the carpus
- Drop hand
- Early functional post-operative follow-on treatment
- Interim care following plaster casts
- Post-operative hand / wrist
- Severe wrist sprains
- Strain arthropathies of the hand / wrist
- Wrist arthrosis
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- Fixation of the carpus, free mobility of the thumbs and fingers
- Reduction of strain on the carpal bones, joint capsule and ligaments
- Stabilising and movement-restricting
- Custom-mouldable volar and dorsal reinforcement bar
- Easy conversion for right-handed or left-handed use
- Lightweight, open construction that closely fits the body's shape