Knee support with AIR-MATRIX silicone pad and lateral reinforcement, extra wide version with additional circular silicone nap adhesive edge.
The Intarsia comfort zone ensures a wrinkle-free fit. The SPORLASTIC AIR-MATRIX silicone pad is anatomically shaped and serves to relieve pressure and guide the patella. Stabilizing coil springs are also located on the sides. The support is made of breathable 3D flat knit with recycled yarn. The QR code in the product packaging gives you access to therapy exercises.
- Article No.
|Size||Measurement d in cm||Measurement f in cm|
|3+||31 - 34||44 - 47|
|4+||34 - 37||47 - 50|
|5+||37 - 40||50 - 53|
|6+||40 - 43||53 - 56|
|7+||43 - 46||56 - 59|
|8+||46 - 49||59 - 62|
|9+||49 - 52||62 - 65|
- Baker’s cysts
- Chondropathia patellae
- Conservative/post-operative knee
- Knee arthrosis
- Ligament injuries
- Meniscal damage
- Mild ligament laxity of the knee
- Post-operative and post-traumatic inflammatory states
- Rheumatism-related diseases of the knee
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- Massage effect
- Pressure relief and stabilisation of the patella
- Relief and stabilisation
- SPORLASTIC AIR-MATRIX silicone pad: perforated, breathable, lightweight, anatomically shaped to relieve pressure and guide the patella
- Unhindered drainage of blood and lymph fluid in the popliteal fossa area
- Breathable 3D flat knit with recycled yarn.
- Innovative stretch zones for perfect fit even when moving
- Intarsia comfort zone for a wrinkle-free fit
- Proximally extended version with silicone bobble adhesive strip
- Stabilizing lateral coil springs