*Signifies a Special Order with up to two weeks lead time
Achilles tendon support with AIR-MATRIX silicone pads for large-area stimulation.
A control strip, two simple Velcro fasteners and a knitted-in right and left marking allow the patient to intuitively apply the product.
- Article No.
|Sizes||Distal tibia circumference in cm|
|1||up to 19|
|2||19 - 21|
|3||21 - 23|
|4||23 - 25|
|5||25 - 27|
|6||27 - 29|
Please specify right or left.
- Achillodynia (tendinopathy) with/without partial rupture
- Bursitis calcanea
- Bursitis subachillea
- For soft tissue compression/elastic support and pressure relief on ligament/fascial attachments
- Impairment of walking/standing in case of damage to the distal Achilles tendon or Achilles tendon attachment
- Paratendinitis, Paratendinopathy
- Post-operative foot & ankle
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- Compression and massage of the Achilles tendon and gliding tissue
- Correction of muscular dysbalance
- Functional guidance of the rear foot
- Proprioceptive stimuli to the tendon of the posterior tibial muscle
- Reduction of non-physiological stress on the Achilles tendon
- SPORLASTIC AIR-MATRIX silicone pads: breathable, lightweight, anatomically shaped
- Supports the restoration of sliding fabric function
- Control strips for correct positioning
- Easy access due to two microfibre Velcro fasteners, continuously adjustable
- Soft, pressure-reduced bandage edge for high wearing comfort
- Three-part comfort zone for a wrinkle-free seat