*Signifies a Special Order with up to two weeks lead time.
Lower limb and foot orthosis for immobilisation.
Breathable design with integrated air chamber system and pump for adjustment of the ideal fit. Toe protection can be customised.
- Article No.
|Sizes||Shoe size (EU)|
|S||36 - 38|
|M||39 - 42|
|L||43 - 45|
Can be worn on the right and left.
- Achilles tendon rupture
- Ankle fractures
- Distal fibular fracture
- Post-operative foot & ankle
- Severe ankle sprains
- Severe ligament and soft tissue injury
- Stress fracture of the foot & ankle
- Tarsal bone and mid-foot fracture
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- Excellent wearing comfort thanks to low weight and air-permeable frame construction
- Inflating air chamber inside the shoe ensures secure hold and stabilisation
- Possibility of plantar flexion adjustment by means of optionally available heel wedges, e.g. for rupture of the Achilles tendon (article no. 27966)
- The custom-adjustable pressure in the air chamber generates compression and has a swelling-reducing effect
- Adjustable and removable toe protection
- Shell construction for the secure immobilisation of the lower leg and foot area at a 90° position
- Shock-absorbing and slip-preventing sole with rolling aid
- The frame of the orthosis can be securely closed and adjusted with Velcro fasteners
- The shaft edge is flexible thanks to multiple breaks, avoiding pressure points