*Signifies a Special Order with up to two weeks lead time.
STUTTGART SHOULDER-ARM SUPPORT
For stable positioning and fixation of the upper and forearm.
External rotation wedge 50° abduction, 5° - 10° external rotation. Hand support with ball.
- Article No.
|Sizes||Height in cm|
|1||up to 160|
Please specify right or left.
- Conservative / post-operative shoulder
- Following capsulotomy for frozen shoulder
- Following proximal humeral fracture
- Inflammation of the shoulder
- Reconstruction of the rotator cuff
- Shoulder luxation
- Shoulder prosthesis implantation
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- 30° abduction to avoid adhesions of the axillary recess
- Mean internal rotation position around 45° to avoid excessive shortening of the subscapularis tendon
- Stable position of the upper and forearm (pain reduction)
- Treatment of posterior or anterior shoulder luxation with external rotation wedge
- Easily adjustable strap system
- Fixation of the upper and forearm with Velcro fasteners, including with supination
- Position can be changed thanks to additional external rotation wedge
- Soft support and fixation of the elbow joint