Knee relief orthosis for unicompartmental knee relief, e.g. in gonarthrosis.
The anatomically pre-shaped side splint can be optimally adapted to the contour of the lower leg. The partially elastic belt ensures high wearing comfort. The length of the reins can be individually shortened and adjusted. By forming the foot bar, the correction pressure can be finely dosed.
- Article No.
- 07790 (medial version)
- medial / varus gonarthrosis - genu varum - bandy leg - valgizing mode of action
- 07791 (lateral version)
- lateral / valgus gonarthrosis - genu valgum - knock knees - varied mode of action
|Sizes||Ankle joint height in cm||Fibula head height in cm|
|1||6,5 - 7,5||35 - 38|
|2||6,5 - 7,5||38,5 - 41,5|
|3||6,5 - 7,5||42 - 45|
|4||7,5 - 8,5||39,5 - 42,5|
|5||7,5 - 8,5||43 - 46|
|6||8,5 - 9,5||44 - 47|
- All indications and complaints for which a unique compartmental relief is indicated, e.g. gonarthrosis
- Knee arthrosis
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- The ground reaction force is transferred to the lateral rail and, depending on the design, the load line running through the knee is shifted in the medial or lateral direction. The result is relief of the medial or lateral compartment.
- Anatomically pre-shaped side splint optimally adaptable to the contour of the lower leg
- Drawbar length individually shortened and adjustable
- Flat construction for high wearing comfort and best possible fit - even under clothing
- Living Hinge: Permanent anatomical adaptation of the orthosis to the different lengths of the leg during movement
- Orthosis sole can be individually cut to size
- Partially elastic belt for high wearing comfort